It’s here! Part two of my 100 in 1000.
When I posted Part One, a lot of people aligned this to the 101 in 1001 – and I guess it is something like that. My goal is to complete all of my 100 goals in under 1000 or before my 30th birthday. Read my final 50 after the break
// 100 in under 1000
- Watch all the Harry Potter Movies (as I haven’t yet)
- Go to a concert
- Try oil pulling, even though the thought grosses me out.
- Buy something from Etsy or Felt
- Have dinner by candlelight
- Ride a roller coaster
- Write down my dreams, and then document what they mean
- Have my palm read
- Do the Colour Run for charity, or similar
- Teach a Class (eg. #laptopclub)
- Get a makeup lesson
- Make my own Christmas cards
- Have a real Christmas tree
- Read five classics
- Watch Mean Girls (yes, I haven’t seen it yet, omg)
- Donate to a kickstarter campaign I believe in
- Find and make my signature cocktail
- Get Adobe Lightroom, and use it
- Paint something from scratch and display it
- Give vlogging a go
- Attend a wedding
- Go to a rooftop bar
- Add 10 new plates to my side plates collection
- ROAD TRIP
- Make five homemade beauty products/treatments
- Take #bloggersbrunchclub to a new part of New Zealand
- Send a care package to a friend
- Record myself singing
- Order room service
- Visit Wellington, NZ
- Make paper
- Make crème brûlée
- Have a board games night
- Attend an All Blacks game
- Go to two different Zoos
- Don’t drink for at least a month
- Move house
- Host a Cookie Swap
- Buy a plant and don’t let it die
- Create and stick to a budget
- Host a Fondue Party
- Start a mini garden, and keep it alive to eat from it
- Have 10 guest bloggers on Laura Laura
- Go to the Circus
- Get a Brazilian Wax (ouch)
- See a solar eclipse
- Try to learn an Instrument (Guitar, Bass etc)
- Redesign my blog
- See Franz Josef or Fox Glacier
- Plan and execute my 30th birthday party!
I’m honestly so excited to get through this list. I’ve already booked in a few things to start ticking things off the list.
I know that each time I do tick something off I will feel so good about it – have you thought about doing a checklist of goals. If you’ve blogged about it, i’d love to know what you hope to achieve, big or small!
Which one out of the last 50 are you excited to see/read about me do?
Would YOU do any of these – i’ll need people to help me out!