Hello again! Serra here form Peacock Pie! I have another easter nail art tutorial for you all to try out! These little guys are easier than they look, and are super cute!
I bought these gorgeous KBShimmers recently from Harlow & Co and thought they would be perfect for a fun mani. The colours I used are Orly White Out and Liquid Vinyl and KBShimmer Pansy-Monium, Life Rose On and Sky Jinks.
Nail Tip: Always remember to use a good base coat to protect your nails from staining. Blue, green and yellow polishes are notorious for leaving their mark.
1. Paint your nails with your favourite base colours. Bright and dark colours will contrast best with white bunnies.
2. Using your nail polish brush carefully paint half circles at the tip ends of your nails
3. Using a small brush (you can trim down a brush to thin out the bristles if you don’t have a tiny one) paint on the bunny ears.
4. Once step 3 is dry, add in the pink detail on the ears
5. Using a small dotting tool or a tooth pick add in the eyes and nose and little whiskers.
6. Seal it all with a top coat and you are done!
Oh and just for fun, I added a little bunny cotton tail on my thumb 🙂
DIY nail art tutorials by Serra from Peacock Pie for The Dizain Collective. Check out more inspiring nail art from Peacock Pie on Serra’s website.