Easy manicure? YES PLEASE! Need a quick nail manicure that isn’t the “same old thing”? This DIY Nail Tutorial is just for you. Grab some glitter, and you’re basically ready to go!
// What You’ll Need
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Glitter, craft glitter is totally fine (I got mine from the local $2 store)
- Small Bowl
1. Prep your nails for a manicure, I like to make sure my nails are clean and remove any cuticles. Apply one layer of base coat. I’ve used Seche’s Rebuild.
2. Place your glitter into a small bowl, make sure there is plenty in the bowl. Apply a coat of base coat, one nail at a time.
3. Place each nail into the glitter for a few seconds. Move the nail around a little bit to make sure you get good glitter coverage. Alternatively place your nail over a small bowl and pour the glitter over it.
4. Wait for the polish with glitter to dry for a minute or so, then clean the sides of your finger of the excess glitter. Repeat until all fingers are covered in beautiful glitter.
5. Apply top coat and let dry.
Voila! You are done – a super quick manicure, perfect for these autumn months thatare approaching, and super versatile.